Southern Suburbs & Logan, Brisbane QLD
- Project based work
- Various locations
Strategy One HR are currently looking for reliable, physically fit and mechanically minded labourers for project based work stretching from the CBD out to the Western Suburbs and down to the Gold Coast. Preferred but not essential, we are seeking applicants who have experience installing and dismantling various warehouse racking systems.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience working with hand and power tools
- Are Physically fit and capable of manual labour and heavy lifting
- Have experience working in a similar role or an assembly based working history
- Hold a Construction White Card - ESSENTIAL
- Hold an Elevated Work Platform or High Risk Work - WP or a Scissor Lift ticket (not essential but seen as a bonus)
- Have a current drivers licence and own transport
General duties throughout the day will consist of:
- Assembling frames,
- Relocating and installing beams,
- Installing footplates and baseplates,
- Installing load signs,
- Packing and strapping materials,
- General house keeping.
This will suit people looking for casual project based work, projects can be 1 day up to 3 to 4 weeks in duration. You must be available to come to our office based in Eight Mile Plains to complete our interview/registration process.