Our well known safety supplier client based in Laverton North is looking for a temp to perm graphics officer to join their growing team.
This role is fast paced and can be demanding at times so we are looking for someone who is a quick learner, with a good attitude, and works well under pressure.
The duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the operations coordinator
- Manufacturing quality artwork by using a digital machine
- Be involved in all stages of production
- Ensure high quality signs using standard manufacturing procedures
- Increasing response time of graphic output
- Assist in vinyl cutting filed and volume to manufacturing
- Experience in Corel Draw e photoshop
Our client is looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Previous experience in similar role
- High attention to detail
- Multi skill and work under pressure
- Good attitude and quick learner
- Work well in a team environment
- Driven by deadlines
Our client is looking for someone who is easy going and enthusiastic. This role is Monday-Friday, roughly 8.30am-5pm and will be FULL TIME for the right person! If you are looking for your next challenging role please APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.