- Temp to perm role
- Excellent pay rates
- Immediate start
Heavy Forklift Operator required for a busy warehouse based in Matraville. The role is a temp to perm position for the right candidate. Our client is a leader in their industry, specialising in the production and distribution of plasterboard and other construction products. Due to recent growth, they now require an exceptional heavy forklift operator to assist in the supply of in excess of 35 million square metres of plasterboard each year!
Your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
- Operating large forklifts (16 tonne)
- Relocating 6m long lengths of plasterboard
- Organising and picking sensitive freight
- Loading and unloading trucks/containers
- Recording rates and dimensions of products/freight
- General house keeping
- Inventory checks / replenishments / putaways
- Assisting with stocktakes
To be successful, you will have the following:
- Qualification and experience working with heavy forklifts, sensitive freight (ideally, but not exclusive to plasterboard)
- Have excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Be well presented and have a friendly, outgoing personality
- Exposure to general warehouse operations
- Be able to work Monday to Friday with potential overtime opportunities
- Preferably own transport
Job benefits and perks
On offer for the right person is an opportunity to work for a premium company within its industry, the chance to lock down a full time permanent role and a work alongside professional and experienced people who enjoy having fun at work!
To apply, please click the "apply now" button and send in a CURRENT resume outlining your most recent experience and why you are the right fit for this role - you will be required to attend an interview in our Parramatta office.