A Human Resources Coordinator is required to join a very successful Australian organisation who are leaders in their field, with a reputable & recognised brand. Based in Wetherill Park, you will be working in a friendly and positive team environment.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will responsible to provide administration support to the Human Resources Manager. Your duties will include
- Assisting with implementation of HR procedures
- Provide HR advice to managers and employees
- Recruitment & selection
- Prepare employment offers & contracts
- Assisting with performance management
- Maintain templates including contracts & position descriptions
- Liaise with payroll team
The successful candidate will:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understand HR policies, procedures & guidelines
- Be switched on and able to make decisions
- Strong computer knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organised with solid time management skills
- HR tertiary qualifications
If you have a stable employment history with strong administration skills then we'd like to hear from you.
We are interviewing immediately for this role. We welcome your application.