- Excellent working conditions
- Onsite parking
- Hands on operational position
We are currently seeking an Inbound Team Leader to join a well-established company on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this role will require you to possess strong organisational skills, a 'can do' attitude and a keen eye for detail.
Working from 9am to 5.30pm, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Improving business inventory holdings by analysing data and problem solving
- Maintaining stock levels based on client requirements
- Planning and conducting stock takes / cycle counts to identify and resolve discrepancies to maintain quality control
- Leading, coaching and training staff
- Quality checks
- Forklift, RF scanning and picking duties
To be considered a successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Availability to work afternoon shift when required
- Operational warehouse/stock control experience
- Current forklift license
- Computer literacy and numeracy skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in driving a team to achieve KPI's
In return, you will be offered stable employment with a competitive salary package based on your skills and experience, onsite parking, continuous support and training from management.
If you believe that this role is what you have been looking for, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply online now.
The successful candidate will be required to under go drug and alcohol testing and a medical exam prior to commencing.
Due to the high number of anticipated applicants, we will be shortlisting applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for applying and we wish you good luck!