Our client is a modern and vibrant boutique accounting/business advisory firm specialising in SME business clients,
with a particular niche in the Medical Profession.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and professional Intermediate Accountant to assist our Clients team with the growth of there clients and the firm. Utilising the appropriate professional standards and technical knowledge you will be assisting there client's with their compliance and taxation affairs.
Skills and Experience
- CPA or CA qualified
- Must have 3 years full-time experience within an Australian professional services firm
- Must be proficient with, Xero, MYOB and Microsoft Office
- Able to work full time with reliable transport to/from work, seminars, client premises, etc
- Competent in all types of taxation, including SMSF, Company, Trust, Partnerships.
- Confidence to drive and create new client opportunities when they arise.
- Maintain healthy professional relationships with clients, fellow staff and management
Benefits and perks
- Advance Your Career- Internal and external professional development opportunities with ongoing Senior Partner mentoring.
- Modern Working Environment - New, paperless office with the latest technology and systems
- Great Central Location - Close to cafes, restaurants, shops and 5 mins to Robina Town Centre
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below