Specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of façade systems to the Victorian commercial building industry and starting their business in 1992 this well established organisation is going through a further growth phase due to the construction boom.
Having delivered on many notable projects this is your opportunity to join a growing loyal, dynamic and highly experienced team.
This is an ongoing role for a reliable and skilled Labourer to join their team at their Bayswater Site. You will be required to assist with the assembly of our windows & doors and complete a variety of tasks.
You must be flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime if required.
- Prepping window steel frames
- Wiping them down and scouring
- Able to handle glass
- Confident in the use of hand tools
- Able to follow directions and work well in a team environment
- Capable of working without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Own transport and current drivers licence
The Successful Applicants
- Previous experience within windows & doors advantageous
- Competent in the use of hand & power tools.
- Present with a positive attitude, show good work ethics & have a willingness to learn.
If you fit the criteria above and are available to start the immediately, being the following day. Please "apply now" or call Boz on 8791 1500.