Southern Suburbs & Logan, Brisbane QLD
Labourers With EWP Licences
- Casual work, shifts will vary.
- Well known and established company!
Strategy One HR are currently interviewing for casual labourers to commence work as early as next week. We are coming in to a busy period for this industry, the work would suit people looking for casual work, available at all times and are able to travel to various locations.
We are currently looking for people with the following:
- Experience installing Racking
- EWP Licence
- Be physically fit and capable of manual labour in a fast paced environment
- Be mechanically minded
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Have your licence with your OWN reliable transport
- Hold a Forklift Licence (not essential)
- Construction White Card
Daily duties can be varied and can consist of the following:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Assembling Frames
- Power & Hand tool Experience
- Operating an Elevated work platform
We are looking for candidates who have had previous experience working in similar roles.
You must be extremely well presented, hold excellent customer service skills, be eager for a hard days work with a head down, bum up mentality. You must be physically fit and capable of manual labour.
Our office is located in Eight Mile Plains and we will require you to come to us for the interview/registration process this week so you must be available in this period.
Please apply by clicking the "apply" button and send through a current and relevant resume showing your previous experience in a similar role.