- Immediate start!
- Woodburn - Balina Area Location
- Approx 6 week Contract
Strategy One Human Resources are currently recruiting for Skilled Landscape Operator / Labourer to commence work immediately in the Grafton area. Approx 6 weeks worth of work available.
To be considered for these roles you must have the following:
- Hold a current White Card - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working in a landscape/maintenance labourer role
- Hold a current drivers licence and have your own reliable transport - this is essential to the role
- You must be physically fit and healthy as you will be required to assist in general labouring including the planting of trees and landscape maintenance
- Ability to work outdoors
- Be familiar with chemicals and spraying
- Be able to identify Plants / Weeds / Pest will be advantageous
- Steel capped boots, longs and hat will be required
We have multiple roles available and for the right people, the work will be ongoing on a Casual basis.
Due to the current COVID - 19 circumstances, interviews will be conducted via videoconferencing methods and online onboarding process.
Please ensure your resume is current or you provide details of your most recent position in a cover letter. Please click the "apply" button to apply for the roles.