This leading Australian brand based in Erskine Park is well known for their expertise within manfacturing and producing specialised glass for the commercial and residential sectors. Through their creativity and cutting edge technology they have quickly become Australia's preferred supplier of glass products.
Due to consistent growth and internal movement, the opportunity for a Factory Team Leader has become available.
This is a hands on role which will see you completing the following tasks:
- Loading trucks
- Double checking orders being despatched
- Quality checking
- Wrapping, strapping pallets
- Operating a counter balance forklift
- Counting glass
- Preparing and staging trucks
- Processing paperwork
- Checking outstanding orders
- Liaising with department managers and external drivers & customers
If you're intersted, this is what you require:
- Computer literacy - experience with WMS, E-mail, and excel
- Forklift license – with a minimum of two years experience
- Sound OHS/Safety knowledge
- Good communication
- Experience dealing with 3PL's and transport companies
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Flexibility with start times (could vary between 5am and 8am starts)
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have initiative
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and foot in the door with a big company which will offer you the opportunity to grow and prosper.
If you feel this role suits you, please do not hesitate in sending your resume to email@example.com or applying online now!
Thank you for your application