LF and Reach Forklift Operator
- Must be a master of the F/L and Reach F/L
- Able to commit to Full-time - Day Shift
- Enjoy Pick/Packing and all general warehouse duties
Our client is a global organisation, with their Victorian DC located in Keysborough, supply and manufacture chemicals for the building and construction sector.
This position is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate who is looking to work for an organisation who truly value their people and treat their Temp staff like their own.
This is not a short term assignment – our client is genuinely searching for candidates to join their permanent team.
You will consider yourself a committed individual and be searching for a permanent role. Fundamentally, the candidates most suitable will:
- Possess proven extensive LF experience
- Have 12 months High Reach experience
- The Ability to perform intermittent lifting of no more than 15kgs
- Have Pick/Packing experience
- Dispatch and stock put away experience
- Proven use of Warehouse ERP/System
- Be able to work well in a team
- Commit to a Monday to Friday (Day Shift)
- Have a drivers license and own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to start work asap
If you have Reach experience look no further!! This is the company to provide you with secure employment. Starting on a temporary assignment and becoming full time permanent after 3 months (pending performance).
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role, we are expecting high response and will only contact the shortlisted candidates.