LO Forklift Operator
Are you looking for a career in warehousing and spare parts? Our client has been servicing Australian industries for over 60 years. One of the largest distributor of bearings, power transmission products supplying automotive, mining, heavy machinery amongst other industries is looking for an LO Forklift driver who is available on an ongoing basis Monday to Friday.
- Ongoing role - 38 hours per week
- Located in Wetherill
- $30+ pay rate
We are seeking an experienced LO Forklift Operators to join our client based in Chullora who specialise in the distribution of bearings and power transmissions.
Your duties will include:
- RF Scanning
- Picking with LO forklift
- Packing and manifest orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
To be a successful candidate you will need:
- MUST have an LO License
- MUST have at least 1 year LO order picker experience
- The ability to work as part as a team and autonomously
- Reliable transport
- Available to start ASAP - 38 hours per week
If you are a motivated and dedicated individual with the above skills APPLY now.
Good luck and thank you for your application.