Our Client is well known within the construction industry and have strong networks with multiple large corporations in assisting with the breakdown and crushing of both concrete and brick rubble from demolition sites.
As a fully functioning fast paced crushing plant they require an experienced and reliable Loader Operator to come on board for initially a 3 week assignment. The best suited person for this role has worked within a Quarry or Crushing plant previously, with the understanding that safety is paramount at all times.
A day in the life of this role is
- Completing a Pre-Start on the 30 tonne Loader
- Operate 30 tonne Loader
- Working within a tight environment pushing rubble up away from main area ground area
- Monitoring the ingoing and outgoing trucks
- Working alongside the Excavator Operator
- Monitoring the site operations leading to the crushing plant
- Reporting to Site Manager
- During any breakdowns you would be required to work in other areas of the plant if requested
To be successful you will have
- Proven experience in operating a loader
- Proven experience working in an environment that has large amounts of traffic coming and going
- Ability to work autonomously and monitor safe operations of external cohorts
- Excellent communication skills to be able to ensure that all operations within site area are running in conjunction with the direction of Site Managers directions
- Ability to problem solve
- Work well within a small team
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now – the commencement date for this position is September 2018. There are no exceptions on the drug and alcohol screen requirements for this role.
Due to the large number of applications anticipated for this role we will only be contacting short listed Candidates and would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.