Established 60 years ago, this company now has offices all around the world and is a leader in their field, and always remain on top of the game with the latest technology and modern styles.
Due to internal movement, they are looking for a Logistics Administrator/Coordinator based in Maroubra.
You will require the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Great level of reading and writing
- High computer literacy skills
- Good phone manner
- Neat and tidy presentation
- The ability to work in high pressure environment
- Great organisational skills
- Forklift License - preferred, however not essential
This role offers full time hours - Monday to Friday with start times varying between 6am to 8am and finishing between 2pm to 4pm.
If you are looking for a stable career and progression, this is the role for you.
Apply online or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Thank you and good luck with your application.