Seeking experienced Machine Operator, for a Metal client located in Dandenong South.
- Day shift hours 7:00am Starts
- Dandenong South
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated machine operating experience (steel manufacturing preferred)
- Experienced reading using measuring tools and reading drawings.
- Experienced working to KPI's
- Hand and power tool experience preferable
- Must have good communication skills, written, verbal and computer skills
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be motivated, engaged and reliable
- Safety first orientated
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Reading drawings, measuring and feeding a press machine
- Meeting daily production and quality targets
- Fast paced machine operation
- General cleaning and manual handling duties
- Follow all work instructions and policies
- Quality control and assurance
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 03 8791 1500.