Machine Operator - Manufacture Environment - Night Shift
- Casual full time role
- Opportunity for perm transition
- NIGHT SHIFT ONLY
We are currently recruiting experienced machine operators for a busy manufacturing Company who are based around the Logan area. A leader within their industry, our client specialises in the manufacture of quality products for large food chains, construction and architectural projects as well as council and transport sectors.
We are looking for people with the following:
- Experience working within a factory environment and with stainless steel and aluminium products preferred
- Experience in operating the following machines
- Brake Press Machine
- Turret Punch Machine
- CNC Machine (programing experience highly regarded)
- Guillotine machine
To be successful for these roles, you MUST:
- Hold a strong work ethic, are reliable and hold a friendly disposition
- Are able to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and are happy to work NIGHT shifts
- Be looking for an ongoing role and be happy to be employed as a casual for a period of time
- Be able to pass a medical involving a drug and alcohol test
- Have long pants and long sleeved high vis and work boots
Our clients facility is a modern state of the art factory that is polished, busy and fitted with brand new machinery. They look after their people and offer employees excellent working conditions and pay rates. For those who work hard and turn up everyday a fantastic opportunity for ongoing work with an industry leader will be presented.
Please send a current resume outlining your experience working in a similar role.
You must be available to come to our office in Eight Mile Plains to complete our interview process. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a face to face interview with our client along with a medical and D&A test prior to commencing employment.