- Clean environment
- Ingleburn location
- Global business
Established in 1899, this company uses the most innovative products and newest technologies in the industry. Working with packaging solutions for the FMCG industry, they ensure to deliver only the best quality product and service to their customers.
They are currently seeking an Maintenance Fitter to join their busy team on an ongoing basis.
Being responsible for the maintenance and repair of faults within factory machinery, ideally you will have the following:
- Relevant trade qualification
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- A great attitude
- The ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Forklift license and EWP (preferred but not essential)
Your duties in this role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Fault/repair analysis
- Machine lubrication
- Lathe machining
- Knife grinding sharpening
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding machine running issues
- Pump maintenance
- MIG welding and Oxy/Acetylene welding
- General housekeeping
If you meet the above criteria, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online now.