We are seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join our clients expanding team based in Wetherill Park . The company is experienced unprecedented growth and specialise engineering solutions
* Manufacturing of industrial machinery / worked on conveyer belts
* Measuring and marking out materials for fabrication
* Keeping records of operations, safety and maintenance procedures.
* Cutting, grinding and shaping metal and other materials.
* Interpreting diagrams, drawings, specifications and plans to determine suitable material and sequence of operations.
* Operating specialised tools and machinery.
* Assembling fabricated parts to produce tools and machines.
* Diagnosing and repairing faults with tools and machinery, and performing regular maintenance.
* Setting up tools and machinery for fabrication process, including guides, stops and other controls.
* Monitoring fabrication process and adjusting settings when necessary.
* Cert 3 in Engineering - Mechanical Trade
* Previous experience as a Mechanical Fitter
* Conveyor belt feeder knowledge (desirable)
* Ability to operate specialised tools
* Eye for detail
* Good level of physical fitness
If you fit the criteria above and are available to start immediately. Please "apply now"