This is a large manufacturing and fabrication company based in Dandenong South who are expanding to host 24hr roster cycles.
You duties will include but are not limited to
- Weld up Reo cages (All sizes, square, round etc) for construction, residential and industrial building.
- Assisting Boilermakers the Welders will be finishing the shell of the cages - cages used for underground subway and large commercial developments
- Using hand and power tools
- Follow directions - including read and interpret drawings
- Working well in a team environment
- Must be motivated and physically fit
- Have reliable transport
- Seeking a temporary to permanent opportunity
Afternoon shift: 3.30pm - 2am
Night shift: Midnight 12am - 7.30am
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now for immediate consideration