Strategy one is looking for a MR truck driver who wants to come on board with a long established Hire company and help with the delivery and pick up of various hire equipment.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Delivery, installation and collection of rental assets in an efficient and timely manner
- Servicing of toilets including: waste tank emptied, fresh water refilled, clean toilet, chemicals applied, toilet paper and soap restocked
- Repairing and maintaining equipment ready for hire
- Support for the events team from time to time
- Promoting a safe workplace in line with company policy and safety legislation
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current Australian MR license (minimum)
- Physical fitness
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Reliable, self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Availability for additional hours and weekend work
- White card
So if you're looking for a job that will keep you busy, hands on and has plenty of overtime to be made, then please apply immediately.