We are an International company involved in the manufacture and distribution of food service equipment and architectural products for the commercial building industry. We are currently looking to develop a business unit in New Zealand and are seeking a high impact leader to introduce our range of products into the NZ market.
As the National Manager – New Zealand, you will spearhead the establishment of a permanent business presence in-country. You will be instrumental in establishing, developing and improving market share for a variety of food service and architectural brands. Your passion for a business role should be demonstrated through your ability to quickly establish rapport with a variety of stakeholders, inspired leadership of a motivated sales team, and meticulous attention to detail. You will constantly seek business development opportunities for a broader product range in the food service and architectural arena.
- Develop the business model for New Zealand.
- Generating a variety of leads with a view to securing profitable sales
- Working collaboratively with other departments to penetrate new product into the market
- Building closer relationships with new and existing customers and networks for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Developing team and individual sales targets, budgets and KPIs
- Mentoring and ensuring appropriate training for your team
- Ability to quickly build rapport using exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the food service and/or architectural industry or the ability to rapidly acquire requisite product knowledge and comprehend end user business processes
- Skilled at identifying new opportunities in the market
- Skilled in the art of negotiation in a variety of settings
- Proven capability in managing a team comprising sales and administrative elements