We are looking for someone with demonstrated CNC Machine exeprience for our client in the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
Please call if you have the experience below between 9am and 5pm - 07 3368 9060
The ideal candidate:
- Programming and Operating CNC Machines, understanding this process is highly regarded.
- High awareness of correct manual handling and working safely.
- Able to interpret production paperwork.
- Ability to work on your own and meet KPI on output numbers.
- CNC Operating experience in cabinet making or timber industry is highly desirable.
- Able to learn and identify different extrusions.
- Window and door assembly experience desirable.
The Job will involve:
- Load and unload machine
- Initiate programs and operate CNC
- Process pre-written nests per production requirements
- Spot check - quality control as parts are milled
- Maintain tooling database
- Conduct Preventative Maintenance
If this sounds like the job for you please dont hesitate to call Stategy One on 07 3368 9060