Our client is a national company who speacialise in the supply of building materials.
We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer for this great opportunity to work with one of the best in the industry and secure a 12 month contract with excellent pay.
Working from 8.30am to 4.30pm, your duties will include the following:
- Payroll processing
- Maintaining employee data
- Processing timesheets
- Interpreting awards and EBA's
- Maintaining insurances and fleet management
- Ensure new starter information is correctly loaded into the system
- Assisting with coordination of on-boarding and terminations
- HR Reporting
- General adhoc duties
To be successful for this role, you will require the following:
- Proven payroll experience
- Proven HR support experience
- High levels of attention to detail
- The ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Experience working with HRIS system preferred
- The ability to be self driven and self motivated
We are looking to fill this role ASAP, so if you think you would be suitable, please send your resume today to email@example.com or apply online for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your application.