- South west area
- Morning shifts
- Immediate start
- Renowned Australian company
Our client has had over 60 years experience within the transport and logistics industries within Australia and International arenas.
Due to the internal growth of the company this fast paced and high demanding industry has a few vacancy’s up for grabs!
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using RF scanner
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc
- Palletise and organise into sections
- Shrink wrapping
- Stock replenishing
- Heavy lifting 10kg - 20kgs
- Complete paperwork and sustain records
- Maintain equipment and report malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
To be successful for this role you must possess:
- Picking experience preferred
- Warehouse or logistics experience preferred
- Reliable and punctual
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Forklift license highly regarded
We are seeking experienced and eager candidates who are after ongoing work within a reputable company!
If this if YOU please hit the APPLY button or call 96333633 to talk to one of our friendly consultants.
Thank you and good luck!