Pick Packer / Quality Control
One of the largest furniture companies in Australia are looking for an experience Pick-Packers/Quality Control to start IMMEDIATELY! Our client supplies and restores furniture at a high quality for homes and offices. Ranging from tables, chairs, couches etc. If you are looking for a secure role where you will be trained in the business, then APPLY NOW.
Our Client is Looking for someone for a Quality Control / Packer position:
- Quality checking
- Moving Furniture packed in boxes
- Opening boxes and inspecting furniture, ensuring no damage, and then labeling with a ticket
- Identifying faults and damages from returns
- Restoring and assembling furniture when required
To be successful you must have:
- Physically fit- lifting up to 25kg
- Experience in a previous QC role
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills
If you are enthusiastic, can commit to ongoing work, and have the ability to fit well in a team environment please apply today.