Our client is currently seeking experienced Pipe Layers to join their team. This is not a short term role, for the right Candidates it’s merely a stepping stone to the career you always wanted. Being well known and respected across Australia they have a strong footprint in the world of civil.
With all of the roles available there is opportunity for successful candidates to become permanent members of the team. You must be experienced in Pipe Laying.
Your duties will include but are not limited to
- Dig trenches to desired or required depths
- Position pipes to prepare for welds or joins
- Connect and seal pipe pieces and joints using cement or welds
- Check slopes for conformance to requirements
- Read and interpret plans for installation
- Able to complete all physical aspects of the manual set up and placement of pipes
- Work well within a team environment
- Have previous civil pipe laying experience
To be successful you will be
- Able to start with short notice
- Have a license and reliable transport to get to and from work
- Be seeking ongoing work that could lead to a permanent opportunity
If you are looking for a role that is going to offer security, opportunity and a great team environment where your skills and experienced are valued then, this is the role for you!
We are expected a high level of response to this role with that in mind we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates, we would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to submit your application.