- Temp to Perm Position
- Growing Company
- Autonomous Role
Our client is a family owned and operated company specialising in the manufacture and installation of plastic signage, predominantly for the finance industry. Based around the Logan area, they are currently seeking an experienced Sign Fabricator / Installer to join their team.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Minimum 4 years experience within the plastic fabrication industry, although working within the signage industry is preferred, it is not essential
- Ability to interrupt plans / technical drawings
- Experience with digital print, vinyl application and LED digital signs will be highly regarded
- A high attention to detail, problem solving skills, a team player and ability to work autonomously is essential to the role
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card
- EWP and/or Working at Heights
- Knowledge of design software essential to the role
- Experience working with workshop machinery such as
- table saws
- drill presses
- digital printers
- hand and power tools
- Welding and spray painting experience
The role will commence as a casual position with the view to permanent for the right person, hours of work are 7.00am - 3.30pm Monday - Thursday and 7.00am - 1.00pm Friday.
Please send a current resume and simple cover letter addressing your experience in a similar role to firstname.lastname@example.org.