- Bayswater location
- Part-time hours
- Night shift
Our client specialises in producing flexographically printed packaging materials for a wide variety of industries and applications.
They are currently seeking for a printer's assistant to work Monday to Wednesday, 9.30pm-6.30am.
Training will be provided.
- Ordering new inks
- Mixing inks for production
- Colour matching
- Stock control
- Maintenance tasks
- Loading rolls of materials on and off the machine
- Advising and filling out maintenance requests for works required
- Washing-up and resetting of the press for new jobs and job changes
- Labelling ink returns
- Cross training other departments
- Other duties as required
To be successful for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- LF forklift licence and experience preferred but not essential
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- Available to start immediately
- Licence and reliable transport
- Initially available on day shift for training
If this sounds like you, please submit an application by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.