We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Production/Process Worker for our client located in Mordialloc. The successful application will be available for an immediate start and will be looking for a long-term position.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Australian Residents
- Previously worked in a fast paced environment
- Experienced in Food Production as well as have worked in blending roles previously, ensuring that measurements are correct and weighed properly and conducting quality checks of the final product.
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 20kg bags
- Steel capped boots will be required
- License and reliable transport
- Positive "can do" attitude willing to work in a team environment
- Experience with GMP
Start time - 6am to 2pm Monday - Friday including some Saturday work.
Due to a high amount of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.