- Immediate start
- Early and afternoon shifts available
- Friendly work environment!
Our client is Australia’s largest supplier and manufacture of window coverings, blinds and awnings since 1991!
Due to the continuous growth of the company they are seeking experienced process works and assemblers for an immediate start!
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assemble various items
- Detailed and intricate cutting of various materials
- Picking and packing
- Measuring and weighing of materials
- General cleaning
- Following all safety and OH&S regulations and policies
To be successful for this role you must possess:
- Assembly experience preferred
- Excellent writing and reading skills
- Ability to use various forms of equipment eg: measuring tape
- Great eye for detail
- Must be able to work between 6am-3pm
We are seeking fast and enthusiastic learners who are eager to obtain their next on going role within a reputable company!
If this if you please hit the APPLY button or call 96333633 to talk to one of our friendly consultants.
Thank you and good luck!