We all have a sweet tooth don't we? Why not sink your teeth into a fantastic position that could offer growth in the future. Must be able to work in shifts Morning or afternoon
About the role
- Weighing and / or preparation of raw material ingredients according to approved production recipes.
- Following processing guidelines step-by-step in line with set parameters for production processes, depending on allocated task this may include activities in, but not limited to; pre-weigh, mixing, extruding, enrobing, panning, mincing and other associated processes.
- If relevant to role and / or assigned task; operation of machinery / equipment within safe working guidelines.
There is an opportunity to have a long term relationship with this company for the right candidates.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written & verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Organised, efficient and can work independently as well as part of the team
- Able to meet deadlines
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to take direction
- Experience of food processing work
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
*** Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted ***