As one of Australia's most trusted Powder Coating Companies in Melbourne, our client is well known for its delivery of of premium powder coating services to its many clients throughout Australia.
They are now on the search to add a new member to the team, a capable Production Scheduler. This person does not have to come from the powder coating industry, anyone with experience in fast paced manufacturing will do. Someone who is happy to be hands on when the pressure is on and can cope with a fast paced job.
Production Scheduler - Powder Coating
Main duties :
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to safety standards
- Run the production plan for next day's production
- Can handle pressure in peak production times.
- Ensure client deadlines are met and act as client liaison to notify of any exceptions
- Must be willing to be hands on and jump into production when the team need a hand.
Must haves :
- Previous experience in a similar production or manufacturing environment (Does not need to be powder coating)
- Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills
- Demonstrated time management competency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to WHS protocols
- People management and conflict resolution skills
Our client is looking to start as soon as possible, there will be an online interview and then a meet and greet with the client for the successful shortlisted candidates.
Please submit an upto date resume and a brief cover note outlining why you might be a good fit for this job
Any further questions please ring Richard on 03 87911500 for a confidential discussion.