Our client supplies premium supplements within the equine industry. We are currently seeking a Production / Factory hand employee for an immediate start.
The role is to work directly within the warehouse and production the duties will involve batching and processing produce, tipping bags of produce into hoper machine, packing stock onto pallets, wrapping pallets and daily manual labour.
Our client is looking for someone who has a passion for the industry and has some mechanical background as you will be working closely around some machinery.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Batching and processing produce
- Packing stock on pallets
- Wrapping pallets
- Counter Balance Forklift operations
- Repetitive manual labour - Must be physically fit
- Machine operator experience or the willingness to learn
- Mechanically minded and hands on approach
- Working within a small team
- Working within a Factory environment
- A passion for the Equine industry
If the above sounds like you, we want to hear from you NOW! Send in you application with a brief cover letter and resume and one of our consultants will be in contact with you soon!
Please be aware we will require you to come and see us in Eight Mile Plains for a face to face interview and to complete our registration process.