Strategy one is looking for an experienced soft drink production team leader. Prefferably someone with Production line experience in bottling or similar industries.
You will be responsible for the efficient and safe running of a particular production line on a daily basis with emphasis on staff motivation and allocation as per Production Schedule demands and Shift Manager directs.
- At least three (3) years manufacturing experience, preferably in Beverage Industry.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational skills and the ability to direct multiple projects.
- Results driven, 'Hands On' approach.
- Ensuring Production Schedule is adhered to through correct scheduled output.
- Supervise staff to ensure maximum productivity levels are achieved.
- Train, develop and mentor staff on correct running of production machines on allocated lines.
- Coordinate line staffing.
- Ability to proficiently and efficiently run all machines on allocated lines and operating as necessary.
- Production reporting at end of shift.
- Communication with previous and following shifts through verbal and written communication.
- Communicate to your team daily production demands and efficiencies obtained.
- Maintain acceptable level and control of all part pallets associated with your production line.
- Notify Shift Manager of breakdowns outside their scope.
- Relieve staff for authorised breaks.
- Isolate products that are below Quality Specifications.
- Drive continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Motivate workers to enhance production quantity and at the same time maintain high production standards.
- Check finished products to ensure quality, and that industry standards are met before they are declared ready for use
- Compliance with all Company Procedures and Policies.
- Compliance with all Legislative requirements.
- Identify and problem solve breakdowns.
- Participate in setting the standards of Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ensuring the Plant is tidy and clean including monitoring Sanitation/Cleaning-In-Place activities and micro tests.
- Adherence to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Standards.
- Identify and recommend changes to existing Lines or Processes, which would result in increased performance.
If this sounds role that would suit your previous working experience please apply on the link provided or call Strategy One HR on 07 33689060 for more information.