A manufacturer of products for the construction and building industry, is now seeking a Production Team Leader to join their successful and continually growing organisation based in Wetherill park.
This is a hands on leadership role, where leading by example is key. You will be responsible for guiding the team and ensuring that production is done in a safe and cost effective manner. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Supervision and training of the team
- Operate plant equipment
- Ensure safety measures are being adhered to
- Ensure production deadlines and quality standards are being met
- Coordinate raw material
- Organise for maintenance and repairs of plant equipment where required
- Management reporting
- Ensure housekeeping is met
- Work closely with the Site Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a production environment
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Strong understanding and focus of safety procedures
- Ability to work with a team and autonomously
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Able to work morning and afternoon shifts
This is a great opportunity to join a well established organisation who are continually growing and who support their staff within an excellent working environment.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, then apply online now.