- Leadership Role
- Exceptional career opportunity
- Well know and established organisation
Our well known and outstanding client was founded in 1999 and is now one of Melbourne's largest and successful Civil Construction companies. They are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager to lead their many sites over Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing engineering and project management expertise for the estimating, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of Multiple civil construction projects.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Maintain up to date information for each project: Budgets and cost, subcontractors claims, etc.
- Assess all risks and hazards involved in tasks and manage this in order to prevent incidents, injury and damage.
- Forecast final cost and provide regular reports/ updates of these forecast as each job progresses.
- Guide and assist Project engineers and Graduate Engineers on site.
- Liaise with Construction manager a. Superintendent and Supervisors to ensure the job is on Schedule on site.
We are seeking a self-motivated team LEADER with a positive attitude and a high regard for OH&S who will also require the following:
- Qualification in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience local experience in Civil Project Management roles
- Ability to read technical drawing
- Skilled in All MS office applications
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing safety management systems
If you are looking for your next exciting and challenging role within an organisation who prides itself on OH&S and a high Standard of work then look no further!
Please APPLY NOW or email your resume to email@example.com