Project Manager - Events
Our client is based in Sydney's southern suburbs and has quickly become a leader in the events industry because of their A grade service, innovative ideas, and modern systems. Due to this rapid growth, an opportunity has opened up for a Project Manager to commence immediately.
Managing and overseeing all facets of exhibition builds, your duties will consist of the following:
- Coaching and motivating the team
- Monitoring and abiding by OHS practices
- Managing and scheduling the work of the team
- Ensuring all stock required has been booked and shortages identified
- Hire/roster internal and external resources
- Source quotes for contracted resources
- Closely monitor budgets
- Ensure project completion is within client expectation
- Liaise with project managers, client, and venue owners to ensure operations are in line with requirements
- Prepare reports for management as requested
- Work towards and assist team in achieving KPI's
To be successful for this amazing role, you will require the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Self-motivated attitude
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to lead, motivate, and encourage team
- Flexibility and willingness to produce quality work in high pressure environment
If you think this opportunity could be your next job, and if you want to work for an organisation which strives to achieve a great work environment and employee satisfaction please send your resume via the link below, or call Rita on 96333633 for a confidential discussion.
Thank you for your application.