Our client is one of Australia’s pre-eminent event hire/management organisations.
Their exponential growth is borne from their innovation, contemporary systems and providing an outstanding customer-centric service.
Their success has created an opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team.
The successful Candidate will be required to project manage and oversee all the aspects of the Bump in and Bump out for event builds and event deconstructions. Such as:
- Coaching and mentoring your crews
- Adhering to proper OHS practices and procedures
- Managing and scheduling the work of your crews
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure all stock has been booked for your projects
- Roster internal and external labour resources
- Requesting quotes from Contractors
- Monitoring and meeting budgets
- Ensure projects are completed to the clients expectations
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the project meets all their expectations
- Preparation of project reports for management
- Motivate and lead your crews to achieve KPI's
To be selected for this position you will have to demonstrate:
- Proven success in the same or similar role
- Self motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Highly developed organisational skills
- The ability to lead and motivate teams to consistently deliver successful outcomes
- Successful project management outcomes in high pressure environments
You will be rewarded with an above industry standard salary package, flexible work conditions, time in lieu, the opportunity to purchase furniture and equipment at discounted rates and work for an organisation who values employee engagement.
If you believe you can fulfil the expectations of this role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you.