Seeking an experienced Purchasing Officer for a client located in Rhodes.
- $75-80,000k per annum.
- Shift times: Monday to Friday to be confirmed on start times.
To be successful for this role, you must possess the following skills:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role with an electronics industry background
- SAP Business 1 Purchasing and supply chain experience
- Computer skills and proficiency, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Physically fit
- A proven ability to work in a team
- Good organization skills and cleanliness
- Great attitude
Your role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Obtain and maintain current prices for all purchased material
- Review all purchase requisitions ensuring correct authorisation
- Negotiate & place orders ensuring all necessary information is conveyed to suppliers
- Check stock on hand and outstanding balances before placing orders.
- Review and expedite all overdue orders.
- Responsible for the care of all purchasing documentation
- Managing staff performance and needs (providing feedback to customers and clients.
- Updating and maintaining the PPE register
- Quality control checks.
- Improve wasteful and poor manufacturing process
- Reduce errors through manufacturing
If you possess the above skills and experience, please call us to discuss the role between 9.30am and 12pm Monday to Friday on 9633 3633.