Based in Wetherill Park, this leading manufacturer in their field, is now looking to recruit an experienced Purchasing Officer on a temp at perm basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a large manufacturing company with subsidiaries in over 100 countries.
This role will have the flexibility of working from home one day per week.
You will be responsible to primarily develop and execute purchasing plans. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure purchasing is processed to meet sales demands
- Stay on top of scheduled purchase order requirement s
- Manage shipments notices and ETA's
- Communicate with warehouse teams on updates with enough notice
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure scheduled production requirements for raw material and packaging are being met and identify, correct and communicate any incorrect or missing lead times, inventory etc.
- Optimisation of inventory levels for purchased items
To be a successful applicant you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have previous experience in collaborating in an S&OP environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to use own initiative, make proactive decisions and have a sense of urgency
- Clear communication skills
We are interviewing immediately for this role. We welcome your application.