- Immediate Start
- Training provided
- Afternoon shifts (1:30pm– 11:30pm)
Located in Wetherill Park, this leading company in the fresh produce industry is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Assistant to join their growing team.
Your duties will include;
- Monitor Critical Control Points
- Monitor, sample and inspect finished products for compliance with customer specification
- Complete paper records and data entry
- Report all non-compliance in a timely manner
- Adhere to deadlines
- Act in accordance with company values
- Completing daily checks prior to production start up - Chlorine, PH levels , weights, seals
- Inspecting materials on a daily basics
Skills and qualifications required;
- High School Certificate
- Food or Science related advanced level qualifications
- Quality assurance experience highly desirable
- Food manufacturing experience desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Sound WHS knowledge
If this is you APPLY now or call 96333633 to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Thank you and good luck.