Reach Forklift / LO Operator
- Must have proven Reach and LO Experience
- Able to commit to Fulltime Day Shift
- Master Multitaskers Encouraged to apply
Our client is a worldwide organisation, their main DC for Australia is located in Scoresby and services Queensland, Western Australia, South Australia and New Zealand. They supply and distribute medical supplies as they are continually advancing the world of health. This position will be a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate. They are an organisation that truly value their teams commitment and loyalty through a variety of rewarding social events and other awesome incentives!
With all of this in mind they are not just seeking someone short term – this will develop into a permanent position! For that we are looking for the right candidate to have
- Forklift License and LO License – Must have more than 12 months Reach Experience
- Ability to complete intermittent heavy lifting of no more than 15kgs
- Able to work well in a team
- Ability to work with high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Commit to a Monday to Friday Day Shift
- Have your own License and transport to get to and from work
- Able to pass a police check
- Pick Packing experience
- Able to start work asap
If you have an LO License and Reach Experience look no further!! This is the company to really give your career some oomph! Starting on a temporary contract and becoming full time permanent after 3 months (pending all criteria is met) will have you join an organisation that has team members who have been there from 10 – 17years.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role, due to the expected high response we will only be contacted shortlisted candidates at this stage.