- Temp to perm role
- Immediate start
- Friendly environment
Our client based in Dandenong South, is a leading manufacturer of spray booths and industrial baking ovens in Australia.
They are currently looking for an experienced receptionist with accounts receivable and payable experience who is willing to take on reception duties as part of the role.
- Process accounts receivable and payable in a timely and accurate manner
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing, photocopying and faxing
- Attending emails and walk ins
- Data entry
- General office duties
To be successful for this role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Solid experience with accounts payable and receivable processing
- Previous MYOB, reception and data entry experience
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Great presentation
- Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Must be available to commence immediately
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Good luck and thank you again for your application.