We are searching for an experienced Rubber Liner for an Engineering company based in Wetherill Park.
Our client provides specialised process equipment for the mining industry throughout Australia and the South-East Asia/Pacific region.
Your daily duties will include:
- Surface preparation of rubber and metal materials
- Rubber lining feedbox and reactor
- Ability to read drawings ( measurements for cutting the rubber to layout )
- Ability to cut thin and thick rubber by hand due
- Ability to cut complicated shapes
- Perform basic measurements
- Cut Rubber straight & on a Skive
- Buff Rubber
- Primer Application
To be eligible for an interview you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Rubber Lining is a MUST
- Proven experience with reading and following drawings and measurements
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Current Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Day shift
- Great pay rate
- Working with a well-known international organisation
- Full time hours (temp to perm opportunity)
If this sounds like you, please Apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your application.