We are searching for an experienced Rubber Liner for one of our clients based in Wetherill Park.
Our client provides specialised process equipment for the mining industry throughout Australia and the South-East Asia/Pacific region.
Your daily duties will include:
- Surface preparation of rubber and metal materials
- Rubber lining feedbox and reactor
- Ability to read drawings ( measurements for cutting the rubber to layout )
- Ability to cut thin and thick rubber by hand due
- Ability to cut complicated shapes
- Perform basic measurements
- Cut Rubber straight & on a Skive
- Buff Rubber
- Primer Application
To be eligible for an interview you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Rubber Lining is a MUST
- Proven experience with reading and following drawings and measurements
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Current Driver Licence with reliable transport
- Day shift
- Great pay rate
- Working with a well-known international organisation
- Full time hours (temp to perm opportunity)
If this sounds like you, please Apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your application.