Strategy One is at the forefront of the recruitment industry. We consider ourselves to be innovators in our field, providing services across temporary, contract and permanent disciplines.
But, what makes Strategy One different? We believe it's the following 3 key points:
Our culture – We have developed a friendly team atmosphere in all states that makes our staff want to come to work each day
Longevity of staff – We have team members who have been with S1 for over 12 years
Opportunities for progression and office relocation – Joining an agency that is growing, there are always other opportunities for progression as well as office relocation
Our staff are an invaluable asset to our company. We focus on discovering and developing talented people to support our clients requirements across Industrial and Commercial sectors.
Currently we are looking for additional Sales Representatives, to add to our company growth. You will be surrounded by a knowledgeable and passionate team of professionals. Your role will include, however not be limited to:
- Cold calling and booking appointments with prospective clients
- Attend appointments & identify new business opportunities
- Prepare proposals to present to prospective clients
- Build and work off existing relationships
- Work closely with our Recruitment Consultants & Branch Managers
- Work towards achieving sales targets and KPI's
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and strong work ethics
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and afraid to make outbound calls with strong communication and organisation skills. The ideal candidate will be driven by success and able to identify new business opportunities. Previous recruitment experience will be highly regarded, however not essential.
Drivers licence and reliable car is essential.
Initial training and ongoing training will be provided to the successful application.
In Return We Offer:
- Modern offices
- Annual conference weekend getaway
- Annual employee loyalty reward / recognition
- Employee development program - Ongoing training, encouragement & support
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Monthly RDO's
- Career progression
- An excellent management team
If you would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you! Apply online. We welcome your application