Saw Operator required.
As part of our clients manufacturing team, you will be required to carry out preparation of plastic materials, cutting plastic sheet and rod to size as per cutting instructions, using various machinery including Panel Saw, CNC Beam Saw / Thicknesser and Profiler. Experience with other machinery advantageous.
You will assist with storage and management of off-cut material and provide assistance to other machinists as required. And work cooperatively with our client's warehouse personnel.
This position is suitable for someone with excellent confidence and experience in plastics cutting / machining, wood-working or cabinet making, experience in cutting steel or aluminium; experienced in use of various saws and similar machinery.
DUTIES - REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+yrs experience preferred in wood or plastic machining and saws operation.
- Experience with CNC machinery operation an advantage.Cut plastic material to size using circular Power Saw and Band Saw.
- Experience with CNC machinery operation and any supporting certificates advantageous.
- Experience working with quality systems advantageous. Must be capable of following company QA and WHS procedures.
- Must be able to work on own and function well as team member when working with others.
- Knowledge of plastic materials advantageous but not essential.
- Good written and fluent spoken English. Good basic Maths.
- Must be able to follow instructions, cooperative and willing to learn.
- Positive, "can do" attitude.
- Must be physically fit and reliable.
- Prepared to participate in further training.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply now!