My client, based in Kew, is experiencing exponential growth in all service areas of their business and requires a committed, competent and professional Senior Accountant to work closely with and support the Business Services Manager.
You will be required to manage client files and relationships, prepare Statutory Financial Accounts/Statements for sign-off/final review, prepare all types of income and related tax returns and lodgements for Private Client Groups which includes trusts, partnerships, companies as well as imparting your tax knowledge when providing tax and business consulting advice.
SMSF is an advantage to support the firm with their rapid growth in the area.
You will utilise your exceptional communication skills when performing advisory work and conducting meetings with the firm's high value private clients.
You will have the responsibility of reviewing and mentoring a team of Accountants to assist in managing the growth of the firm.
What you require to succeed in this role:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Extensive experience in business services and taxation advisory, ideally with complex private client groups
- Team orientated with proven experience in managing a team of accountants.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy the firm's clients and objectives.
- A motivated individual who has a passion for the accounting and tax profession and strong desire to succeed.
What is on offer:
A successful and well established firm experiencing exponential growth with a family orientated and supportive culture. You will have exposure to a challenging and an interesting client base, which will ensure you will evolve your technical knowledge.
A competitive salary is on offer, off street parking, access to public transport and an abundance of eateries and coffee shops.