We are currently seeking a highly skilled CNC Machine Operator to join a thriving fabrication workshop specialising in building, modifying and repair of earthmoving equipment.
Based in Tullamarine, the role requires a senior operator who will operate across a 3 Axis CNC, laser cutter and lathe. The later two machines being brand new.
Requirements for the role:
- Heavy gauge and mild steel experience
- Setting and programming cutting machines
- Ability to understand and interpret CAD and technical drawings
- Operate a laser cutting machine
- Pro-actively reviewing production jobs
- Trouble shoot machines
- Utilising forklift for material handling
- Long term employment
- Above market salary
- Rapidly growing organisation
- Lean production processes
- Supportive management team
Please apply now to fast track for an interview.