Specialising in various sectors including industrial, commercial and construction, we have developed a reputation for professionalism which has been achieved through an unwavering commitment to results and innovative ideas. Strong organic growth and strategic acquisition have been the catalyst for our success.
We are now seeking talented, vibrant, and energetic Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our friendly and outgoing team. The successful candidate will be familiar working within both temporary and permanent recruitment specifically with in the blue collar industries. Naturally, you provide a high level of service to your clients and candidates, strive to achieve the best results each and every day and have a passion for what you do. Your role will include however, not limited to:
- Daily communication with clients and candidate
- Confirming candidates for their rostered shifts
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Phone screening and booking in interviews
- Conducting inductions / candidate interviews and reference checking
- Filing client job orders in a timely manner with suitable candidates
- Regular client site visits
- On-call responsibilities
- Other administration duties
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, positive and holds excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills. Previous recruitment experience is essential.
Your own reliable vehicle and drivers licence is essential for this role.
In Return We Offer:
- Ongoing training, encouragement & support
- Exceptional technology and data base systems
- Modern offices
- Yearly conferences
- Career development opportunities